Directorate: Health and Public Safety - Objectives
The Directorate of Health & Public Safety subscribes to the 6 strategic key objectives of the Institution, the National Local Government Key Performance Areas as well as the 12 Outcomes of Local Government when it set out the following objectives for the Directorate:
- To ensure a safe and secure environment within BCMM
- To ensure a safe and secure traffic environment within BCMM
- Provide effective and efficient Municipal Health Services to all BCMM communities
- To build a safe and resilient City through Disaster Management
- To provide an efficient and responsive Fire & Rescue Service to all BCMM communities.