HEAD OF DIRECTORATE: SPORT, RECREATION AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
remuneration package is as per the provisions of Government Gazette No 43122 dated 20 March 2020
Key Performance Areas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/Public Administration/Law or Equivalent
- Certificate in Municipal Financial Management (SAQA Qualification ID 48965) OR to be obtained within 18 months from date of appointment. Failure to obtain/exhibit the required competence, will result in the termination of the appointee’s services within one month after the end of the new appointees 18-month period as per clause 3 (b) of Government Gazette No. 37432 dated 14 March 2014.
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service professionals (SACSSP) or similar recognised relevant professional body may be an added advantage
- Five (5) years’ experience in middle management level
- Have proven successful institutional transformation experience within the public or private sector
- Oversee and ensure effective planning, development, management and implementation of Sport, Recreation, Community Development and Parks and Cemeteries related projects
- Lead, direct and manage the Directorate in an effective and efficient manner in order to ensure the attainment of the strategic objectives and goals.
Candidates that applied previously for the above HOD post must re-apply
- The contact person relating to any queries with regards to the above post can be made to Mr Bob Naidoo – HOD: Corporate Services on 043 – 705 1893
- All applications mus