Head of Directorate:Sport,Recreation and Community Development
Sport,Recreation and Community Development
- Bachelor Degree Social Sciences/Public Administration/Law or Equivalent
- Certificate in Municipal Financial Management(SAQA Qualification ID 48965) or to be obtained within 12 months from date of appointment. Failure to obtain/sxhibit the required competence,will result in termination of appointee's services within one month after end of new appointees 12-moth period as per clause 3 (b) of Government Gazette No. 37432 dated 14 March 2014
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service professions(SACSSP) or similar recognised relevant professional body may be added advantage.
Key Performance Areas
- Five (5) year's of experience in middle management level
- Have proven successful instistutional transformation within public and private sector.
Oversee and ensure effective planning,development,management and implementation of the following key functional areas:
- Sport,Recreation,Community Development and Parks and Cementries
Lead,direct and manage the Directorate in an effective and efficient manner in order to ensure the attainment of the strategis objectives and goals.
Mr Bob Naidoo