MANAGER – DISPUTE RESOLUTION: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (The above post is being re-advertised. Applicants who previously applied need not re-apply)
DIRECTORATE OF CORPORATE SERVICES
TASK GRADE 15: R 498 990.56– R 647 719.14
Total Package: R 924 658.00 per annum subject to certain conditions with 15% Scarce Skills Allowance of basic salary is applicable
Key Performance Areas
- Three (3) year Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant qualification
- Valid code B/EB driver’s license
- Five (5) years or more of Employee Relations experience of which three (3) must be at supervisory level
- Manage discipline, grievances and disputes referred to external dispute resolution statutory bodies in compliance with Labour Relations Act, Collective Agreements, Policies, Practices and Procedures.
- Handles disputes referred to CCMA, Bargaining Council and Labour Court.
- Manage budget and control resources for the division.
- Conduct research, keep abreast with labour developments and provide technical advice to Senior Management on labour matters.
- Analyse trends and draft proposals on development of employee relations policies and procedures. Manage workplace strikes and facilitate resolution.
- Manage Employee Relations staff and ensure flow of communication between staff, trade union and management.
- Develop / draft / Update all Employee Relations related reports for Local Labour Forum, Council Committees, Council, LLF Sub-Committees and Top Management.
For further enquiries regarding the above post kindly contact Melanie Naidoo on 043 705 2750