Head Of Directorate:Solid Waste and Environmental Management
Solid Waste and Environmental Management
- Bachelor Degree Social Sciences/Public Administration/Law or Equivalent
- Certificate in Municipal Financial Management(SAQA Qualification ID 48965) or to be obtained within 12 months from date of appointment. Failure to obtain/sxhibit the required competence,will result in termination of appointee's services within one month after end of new appointees 12-moth period as per clause 3 (b) of Government Gazette No. 37432 dated 14 March 2014
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service professions(SACSSP) or similar recognised relevant professional body may be added advantage.
Key Performance Areas
- Five (5) year's of experience in middle management level
- Have proven successful instistutional transformation within public and private sector.
Oversee and ensure effective planning, development and management of the following key functional areas:
- Solid Waste Management
- Environmental Management
Lead,direct and manage the Directorate in an effctive and efficient manner in order to ensure the attainment of the strategic objectives and goals.
Mr Bob Naidoo